Flood insurance will continue to present significant growth opportunities for private carriers after the reauthorization of the NFIP, extended to December 8, 2017. This panel will explore the potential opportunities and challenges presented by the reauthorization for the private market.
- What will the NFIP re-authorization transition plan look like?
- What immediate changes can we expect to see?
- How will the re-authorization impact carriers, underwriters, capital markets and reinsurers?
- What market growth can we expect for the foreseeable future?
- Tools for how we can be prepared
Don Griffin — Vice President of Personal Lines, PCI
Keri Kish — Director of Government Relations, WSIA
Joshua Price — President & CEO, Massive Cert
Rich J. Fidei — Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig, P.A.
Paul Huang — Deputy Assistant Administrator for Federal Insurance, FEMA