There have been close to 60 billion dollars in claims reported after the recent Hurricane Harvey and Irma. Hear from leading insurers on how they’re handling recent complex claims and their risk and claim management strategies for moving forward.
- A look at FEMA's new flood claims process & renewal grace period extension
- Post hurricane Harvey and Irma – what is FEMA doing to ensure continuous flood insurance coverage for current NFIP policyholders affected by the storm
- How can leading insurers respond to increased flood events with more comprehensive policies moving forward?
- The effects of flood zone, house characteristics, individual and collective mitigation on claim management
- Claims involving Repetitive Loss Properties (RPL), Severe Repetitive Loss Properties (SRLP), Multiple-peril policy
Brian Samberg — Past President/Board member, PIA of Florida, Inc.
William Piacenti — President, Jackson Adjustment Company
Greta Richardson — Branch Chief for Claims, FIMA
William R. Clayton — Co-Chair, Real Estate Litigation Practice, Greenberg Taurig
Craig Poulton — Chief Executive Officer, Poulton Associates Inc.