A panel of experts will explore how the expanding private market is meeting the unique needs of insureds within an intricate and evolving flood landscape.
- In what circumstances does the private flood market provide better coverage?
- What private flood products will be released in the coming year?
- How will future products better address the needs of clients?
- In what way will risks be shared among reinsurers and carriers?
- How will the market expansion impact rating and pricing?
Allen Hudson — Vice President of Commercial Lines, Sahouri Insurance
Chris Heidrick — President, Trusted Flood
Craig Poulton — Chief Executive Officer, Poulton Associates Inc.
Evan Hecht — Founder and CEO, The Flood Insurance Agency (TFIA)
Tim Brockett — SVP Strategic Products Manager, Munich Re